Antibiotic growth promoters (AGP) are substances, used in feed continuously at a sub-therapeutic level to improve growth and feed conversion. This supplementation is not to be confused with therapeutic (treatment) uses of antibiotics in which high levels are given to treat a specific disease problem. AGP supplementation reduces the population of harmful microbes in the digestive tract. Which usually compete with the host for nutrients in the intestinal tract, produces diseases particularly ‘necrotic enteritis’, reduces digestive efficiency of the bird, by destroying the digestive enzymes and reducing the absorptive surface area.
LCZ forteTM is combination of three highly effective antibiotics acting synergistically to maintain healthy gut and healthy flock. Broad spectrum antibiotic action of LCZ forteTM helps to prevent diseases associated with E.coli, Clostridium and mycoplasma species.
Vitamin-A, D3, E, B6
- Triple action of Antibiotics on pathogens, keeps bacterial infection in check on regular basis
- Broad spectrum antibiotic action, stabilizes gut pH by maintaining healthy gut microflira
- Improves the production efficiency & body weight gain
- Reduces the mortality, improves feed FCR and farm economy
- Lactobacillus sporogens probiotic proliferate and reduces further chances of invasion by pathogens
- Maintenance healthy flock
500 – 1000 g/MT of feed
Or as recommended by the veterinarian
Pack size :
5 Kg X 5 drum
For more Information Or TDS Please write us email at firstname.lastname@example.org