The ability of commercial birds to convert feed into meat or eggs highly depends upon the health of their digestive tract. The digestive tract of newly hatched birds is free from microbes and the bacterial colonization starts as soon as they eat. Introducing probiotics on day one can have a beneficial impact on the gut health of the birds. Natural gut microflora of birds includes various species of bacteria, protozoa, and fungi. Hence, we developed multiple strain probiotics more effective than a high concentration of one or two strains.
Our KembioTM is a unique probiotics with latest strains of bacteria and yeast. Combination of multiple organisms ensures competitive exclusion of harmful bacteria from digestive tract; maintain favorable gut pH and stimulation of immune system.
KembioTM comes in two variants of KembioTM WS (Water soluble) and KembioTM + (Feed premix) form.
- Establishment of useful organisms in the digestive tract of week old chicks
- Production of lactic acid and maintenance of gut pH in adult birds
- Beneficial against problems of vent pasting and loose droppings
- Improve intestinal villi length; larger surface area for higher nutrient absorption
- Reduces chance of intestinal diseases – Salmonellosis, Necrotic enteritis and E. coli infection
- Reduces intensity of the coccidial infection in the intestine
KembioTM WS Chicks: 1 g/litre of water for 5-7 days
Adults: 1 g/ 2 litres of water
KembioTM + Chicks: 200 g/ton of feed
Broilers: 100 g/ton of feed
Growers/ Layers: 50 g/ton of feed
Breeders: 50-100 g/ton of feed
Aqua: 1 Kg/ ton of feed
Or as recommended by the veterinarian
Pack size :
KembioTM WS 100 g bottle & 1 kg pouch
KembioTM + 1 kg pouch
For more Information Or TDS Please write us email at firstname.lastname@example.org